Code: 61 3
- Enjoy an unforgettable scenic drive along the Great
stopping to experience some of natures wonders:
- Port Campbell National Park
Famous for The Twelve Apostles, The Loch Ard Gorge,
historic shipwrecks. This coastal environment
wetlands, woodlands, cliffs and dunes.
Twelve Apostles, Port Campbell National Park
These majestic formations are internationally acclaimed.
be left in awe of their breathtakingly natural beauty.
Ard Gorge, Port Campbell National Park
Loch Ard Gorge is a fascinating sea cave that has
over time by wind and the sea. Come and explore
or take a self-
guided tour with Parks
The Wreck of the Loch Ard;
Geology; or Living on The Edge.
- Succumb to the lure of the sea and swim, surf, or
partake in a
leisurely walk along the beaches of Port Campbell.
and scuba diving tours are available.
- Take a summer walk at dusk and see the thousands
Birds returning home to feed their young - a sight
- Enjoy a delightful afternoon of wine tasting at
Heytesbury Ridge Vineyard
BUSINESS & COMMUNITY INDEX pages